14 Struggles Every University of Kent Student Has Faced At Least Once
Studying at even the best universities comes with its struggles.
1. Having to climb the dreaded Eliot footpath hill to get to lectures.
Cause of death: Eliot footpath
— becky 👻 (@lun4lovegood_) October 1, 2015
2. Only to find out said lecture is in either Eliot or Rutherford.
You might’ve made it up the footpath, but will you make it out of the building?
3. Being far away from literally everywhere if you’re living in Parkwood.
4. But then being jealous if you’re not living in Parkwood because of how stunning it is.
5. Wondering if it’s actually possible to find a free computer in the library.
Spoiler: it’s not.
6. And wishing the Silent Study area actually was silent.
7. The mammoth queues you get stuck in on every night out.
You genuinely didn’t realise there were so many students in Kent.
8. Accidentally communicating with a CCU student.
How could you have known? Why were they on your turf?!
9. Having to take every single person who visits you to the cathedral.
You know it’s beautiful, but it’s also e x p e n s i v e.
10. And never being able to just nip round town quickly.
So. Many. Tourists.
11. Having far too much choice when it comes to places to eat.
12. But always ending up at the same place anyway.
13. Being distracted by how idyllic campus is.
Why would you want to be in a lecture theatre when you could be outside?