16 Things You Miss About The University of Salford Now You’ve Graduated
There’s more to miss than you might think.
1. How unexpectedly beautiful it is.
2. And the look on people’s faces when they realise this.
3. That good old Salford spirit.
Where else will you find such a dry sense of humour?
4. And having your picture taken here.
5. Being so close to Manchester City Centre.
6. And to MediaCityUK.
7. Never being short of a pub to go to.
8. Nor of great nights out in general.
9. You’ll even miss your lectures.
10. Especially those given by one of Salford’s many incredible guest lecturers.
my mind is winding down after a big day at uni … another guest lecturer again!! we're so lucky at Salford Uni !!!
— Sophie Williams (@lilmissziggy) December 2, 2011
11. Having access to the super cheap university gym.
12. And seeing these guys all the time.
13. How ~alternative~ Salford is.
14. And how much the university is improving.
15. Salford, you were a blast.
16. And heaven knows we’re miserable now 😭
Life at Salford was great, but your life as a graduate can be just as good.
All you need is to find the right graduate job. Register with GradTouch today and start looking for yours today 🎓🎉