6 Cocktails You Should Know How To Make By The Time You Graduate
You’re an adult now, it’s time you started drinking like one. Here are some simple but effective cocktail recipes that’ll lunge you into sophistication.
1. Tom Collins – a great and simple G&T upgrade
2. Martini – the clean, sophisticated, American classic every grown up needs to know
3. Long Island Iced Tea – this drink is strong, really strong.
4. Cosmopolitan – made famous by Sex and The City. But don’t let it fool you, it’s almost as potent as the Martini.
5. Mojito – a Cuban classic, great on a hot day.
6. Bloody Mary – the perfect pick-me-up the morning after.
Now there’s no excuse.