19 Times The Walking Dead Perfectly Summed Up Your University Struggles
Going to university can feel like being in a whole new world. And this new world sometimes has a lot of similarities to The Walking Dead.
1. When, at first, you felt surrounded by strange faces.
2. And adapting to life there was a bit of a smack in the face
3. When you had to become friends with people you never expected to like.
4. And you felt forced to grow up fast.
Even though sometimes you feel like more of a child than ever.
5. When you found that being ill away from home was the worst.
6. And that your etiquette quickly went out the window.
Not that anyone will judge you for it.
7. When you had to lower your food standards.
Really, really lower them.
8. And when your student accommodation made you feel like you were in prison.
9. When you discovered that maintaining relationships can be difficult.
10. Although there was always that one, annoying couple that got together in first year and lasted through to the end.
11. When you thought that dressing up for nights out seemed like a good idea.
Until you have to wash it all off at 3am.
12. And when that one person could never handle their drink.
13. When you felt like you didn’t understand what was going on in your lectures.
14. And you had to learn how to power through anyway.
15. When some friends didn’t make it through to the end and it was horrible to see them go.
16. And when there were some people you wished actually had left.
17. When you found working in groups extremely frustrating.
Especially when there’s always someone who thinks they know best.