17 Things You’ll Already Miss If You Graduated From a Liverpool Uni This Year
Every city has its positives but Liverpool is in a league of its own, and there’s a lot to miss when you’ve graduated.
1. The scouse accent.
hearing a scouse accent has made me miss Liverpool big time
— Rosie Palmer (@RosiePalmer4) January 9, 2014
2. And occasionally not being able to understand anything anyone was saying.
3. How friendly everyone is there.
4. And the scouse sense of humour.
Swerving them mates you secretly hate on a night out by saying "Yeh! We'll meet u there in a min" then fuckin off the other end of town #Tra
— Scouse Bird Problems (@ScouseBirdProbs) September 24, 2016
5. The Raz on a Monday.
Arranging a weekend back to Liverpool just because I miss the raz so much
— Marc Kelly (@itsmarc_yo) September 20, 2016
6. And let’s not forget Level Wednesdays.
7. Exchanging your soul for a Quad Vod at Faculty.
8. And learning to become immune to any and all weather conditions.
9. Feeling like a local when you judge tourists for thinking Scousers actually use the ferry to get across the Mersey.
10. And hearing people call anyone from the Wirral “wools”.
11. Walking down Mount Pleasant to see the Liver Birds on the skyline.
12. And being able to go to the Albert Docks whenever you like.
13. Five Dollar Shakes from Santa Chupitos.
Even though you never really liked them. They just looked really cool.
14. Dancing on the altar at Alma de Cuba.
Even if you could only go near the place when your loan had come in.
15. And of course, the best pizza ever.
One of the things i miss most about living in Liverpool…. @A_PizzaSlice 😢😢😢
— Kate Jones (@MissKateJ86) July 21, 2016
16. But most of all, you just really miss being there.
No understands how much I fucking love uni and Liverpool best thing I've ever done 👍🙌
— Christie-Laura Lee (@christielaura_) September 14, 2014