17 Times Buddy The Elf Summed Up How You Feel About University
If you don’t think you’re sitting on a throne of lies, you’re just lying to yourself.
1. When you receive your timetable and find out you’ve got several 9am lectures.
2. Or when you’ve had weeks to write your essay but you leave it until the day before.
3. So you then have to stay up all night to finish it.
4. When you’re embarrassingly drunk on a night out and can’t face your housemates the next day.
5. When your lecturer emails you saying that the lecture is cancelled.
The best news you could ever receive.