18 Times Pretty Little Liars Summed Up Your Life as a Student
Who knew Pretty Little Liars could relate so much to being a student?
1. When you realise university is more of a giant leap than a step up from A-levels.
If anyone ever tells you that A Levels are harder than university hit them. That is #fakenews
— Alice (@Alice990) March 13, 2017
2. When you don’t understand anything in a lecture.
This is not going well.
3. When you get out of a Friday afternoon seminar.
4. Thinking you’ve finished an assignment to find out there is still more work to do.
5. Then your course somehow starts getting harder.
How badly do you regret not preparing yourself for it in advance and doing that extra reading?
6. And then you get a lower grade than you thought you would on an assignment or exam.
What do you want from me?
7. During exam season, you try to stay strong.
We all have a breakdown every now and then, don’t we?
8. Looking at your bank account after a night out…
honest to god looking at your bank account after a night out is honestly the most heart breaking experience ever
— Niamh 🌼 (@niaamhhxo_) May 7, 2016
9. When someone suggests doing uni work at the weekend.
Who are you?
10. When you get so close with your flatmates you basically end up becoming each other.
You even have your own mini-language.
Love how my friends at uni have adopted my sayings and vice versa.
— Ellen Cope (@EllenDCope) May 11, 2017
11. When the stress of uni just gets to you.
I did not think it was possible to have a breakdown over a pen running out or burning my dinner.
12. And when some flatmates take theirs out on you.
13. But then next thing you know you’re being each other’s wingwomen/men.
You will request the gossip every single day, plan texts together and be there for one another virtually at all times.
14. When you return after the summer break and you’re dying to see your uni mates again.
After spending most of my summer break working, I cannot wait to go back to Uni!
— J (@Jennie_Ling) August 14, 2013
15. And you’re reminded of how fast the time is going at university.
16. Realising as soon as you finish university you actually have to go out into the field of your course and find an actual job.
Thanks but no thanks.