25 Ways Robin Williams Changed Your Life For The Better
In our generation, it’s rare that we can all agree on one thing. However, there’s absolutely no denying that Robin Williams had an incredible impact on our lives.
Whether he made you laugh, cry, or truly think, here are just a few ways Robin Williams affected us all:
1. He made us all want to become Scientists and Professors.
2. He encouraged us to always make the most of our strengths and talents.
3. He taught us to appreciate what we have and who we are.
4. He showed us the importance of believing in something (mostly working on our aim).
5. …And made us always aspire to gain this reaction:
6. He showed that we can’t all be great at everything…
7. And that you should really value the truth.
8. He made us change our perspective during difficult situations.
9. He helped teach us the value of history.
10. He encouraged us to not work too hard.
11. …And that aggression is sometimes completely necessary.
12. He proved it’s normal not to be a morning person.
13. And he taught us that even if you’re just cleaning, you should always keep it sassy.
14. He told us to pursue our dreams.
15. And he showed that technology really is a bit too much at times.
16. He helped us understand the importance of family.
17. And taught us to make the most of every day we have.
18. He encouraged us to be understanding, and to always make the most of our lives.
19. He brought out the bravery in us.
20. …Well, in most cases.
21. He always encouraged us to stand up for what we believe in.
22. He even taught us a few key lessons about love…
23. He showed us that we’ve always been strong enough to face our fears.
24. But most importantly, he showed us the importance of freedom.
25. And he prepared us all for real loss.
Rest in Peace Robin Williams, our generation owes you so much.
Definitely not crying. Not at all.