14 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Moved Away From London For Uni
It’s like a whole new world.
1. Everyone who isn’t from London seems like a country bumpkin to you.
Even if they’re actually not.
2. And you struggle with a lot of their accents.
3. People very much like to comment on your accent, too.
4. Although your friends from home will tell you that you sound completely different when they see you.
5. Meeting someone from London is always exciting.
6. Especially if they turn out to be from the same area as you.
7. Being asked if you know someone who lives in London. Simply because you’re from London.
Did you know the population of London is 8.76 million?
8. And gaining a new appreciation for the city.
9. You even find yourself missing TfL.
Having to wait half an hour for a bus is blasphemous.
Seriously man when you leave London and have like no transport links, you realise how great the buses and underground really is.
— Rahma (@RahmaM__) August 22, 2013
10. Not to mention all the 24 hour shops.
Why does everything close at 11pm?