21 Reactions Bangor Students Will Recognise From Varsity 2015
Aber held their own and gave us a good competition, but Bangor struck gold on home ground. BANGOR ARE VICTORIOUS!
Here are just some of the emotions that were experienced from the Varsity 2015 winners.
1. The hype has been built and you’re excited, confident, and ready to win.
Cue pep talk. It’s almost as important as the prep talk Obama gives himself. If not just as important.
2. The game was just about to begin and you just got one question for Aber…
3. The warming up process.
4. The feeling on the sideline as tension builds.
5. …and whenever Bangor scored, you surprised yourself.
Didn’t think you were competitive, huh? What even was that noise?
6. Whenever you heard that Aber had won a point.
7. When the clock was ticking and you felt the game drawing to an end and it all got very intense.
8. When you score and you just had to…
9. When the whistle blew and you all went a bit mental because your team won.
10. And the crowd just couldn’t contain themselves.
11. If you couldn’t make it, you relied on the ever so slightly delayed tweets about all the games and the current overall score.
And as a result, you became extremely impatient and frustrated.
12. You just really wanted to know who was winning.
13. Relief, when you knew there was no way Aber could catch up.
14. Everyone as they hear the news that Bangor are victorious.
15. Watching the football match, unaware of what’s really going on.
You’re tired, drunk… where’s the trophy damnit!
16. You realise you look like you’ve been through the wars.
Beaten and emotional. We won, we finally won.
17. But you’re out in time for Academi.
18. …Celebrating excessively.
19. Only to pass out from the exhaustion of what has been a long day.
20. The next day you wake up hungover and sunburnt.
And it’s painful, very painful.
21.But you just cannot stop smiling.
All day long.
Well done Bangor!