13 Things the UEA Rabbits Are Thinking
The rabbits are a treasured part of UEA life and we are all very happy to see them bouncing around the campus. But what do they think of us? A bunch of bright young humans bumbling about their home and stumbling into their carefully placed rabbit holes.
1. Stop chasing us. It’s not cool.
2. We’ve been here so long we’re practically PhD students.
3. You wouldn’t believe the gossip we’ve overheard.
4. Please stop running over our burrows at 4 in the morning.
Or we’ll start hopping into your windows and waking you up.
5. You know the phrase ‘at it like rabbits’? We’ve got nothing on you uni students.
6. That swan is really starting to steal our thunder.
He's getting too big for his boots now. pic.twitter.com/NJzCpKaIfF
— The UEA Rabbit (@theuearabbit) October 20, 2015