14 Presents UEA Students Wish They’d Been Given For Christmas
Christmas has been and gone already. Thinking forward to what a new year at UEA might hold students will probably want to exchange a few of their unwanted gifts for some of these things.
1. Your own reserved seat in the Library.
Next to a plug socket that actually works.
2. Free lifts from Beeline for a year.
3. A £300 Aldi gift card.
You’d be a millionaire in Aldi with that much.
4. Tickets to every Damn Good Tuesday in 2016.
5. A voucher from your lecturer offering to proofread every one of your essays.
6. Unlimited extended deadlines.
No excuse necessary.