16 Ways UEA Students Are Suprisingly Like Buddy The Elf
‘Tis the season to watch as many Christmas films as you can. Over this holiday you might find yourself relating to these festive flicks more than you thought you would and we think that after watching Elf, Buddy would make a great UEA student.
1. There are so many international students you might have bumped into someone from the North Pole.
2. During Welcomefest you ran out of questions to ask other freshers.
3. One of your friends has been freaked out by your strange eating habits.
4. Realising Norwich has so much good food to offer and you just want to eat all of it at once.
5. Getting really excited when you decide which Norwich coffee shop is your favourite.
Or you’ve grown so accustomed to coffee from The Hive it’s instinctively your fave.
6. Telling complete strangers you love them in the LCR.
7. Walking into Norwich after a few drinks can feel like walking from the North Pole to New York.
8. When your favourite band announces they’re coming to the LCR you get super excited.
9. You really wish you could do this in the Library revolving door.
10. When one of your lecturers contradicts something in the module handbook.
11. When you forget how to use evision to hand something in.
12. Forgetting to shower because you haven’t left the house in days.
13. Craving potato wedges and finding that Campus Kitchen and the Shop have run out.
14. Apologising to the cleaners because your flat is that disgusting.
15. Walking round the lake and hearing something that could be one of the 5 L’s being accomplished.
16. Tripping down the stairs in the JSC lecture theatre after arriving really late.
It’s so far away.