17 Things at UEA That Are Scarier Than Halloween
It’s that time of year again, time for pumpkins, sweets, costumes and lots of alcohol. Halloween is upon us and everyone will soon be strolling along the Norwich’s streets dressed as drunk wizards, zombie princesses or if you can’t come up with anything at the last minute, a nudist on strike.
Here are a few things that UEA students probably find a lot scarier than any Halloween costume ever could be.
It’s down AGAIN.
2. The Hatch closing before you can get a burger.
3. Thinking your assessment is formative when really it’s summative.
4. That one creepy guy in the LCR you can’t seem to avoid.
5. Forgetting to print off your e-ticket.
6. The amount of washing up you’ve accumulated since the beginning of the year.
And you’re pretty sure there’s something living in there now.
7. Watching the 26 bus drive past you.
8. Leaving your clothes to dry in the launderette.
Trusting strangers not to touch your stuff is unnerving.
9. When the union website crashes because there’s a mad rush for tickets.
10. 9am exams.
11. 9am lectures on a Wednesday.
12. Getting an ‘are you okay?’ email from your personal adviser.
13. Your parents visiting.
14. Essex Uni.
15. When the 5 ways Tesco stops serving alcohol.
16. Realising you have to print off an assessment rather than submitting it electronically.
On the morning it’s due.