18 Stages Every UEA Student Goes Through In The Last Week Before Christmas
Can you believe it’s the last week of semester one already? It’s been quite a ride, starting with Freshers and ending with Christmas. But once those last few essays are handed in, it will be time to celebrate.
1. It’s Week 12 already?
2. It’s nearly Christmas.
3. I wonder if my friends will visit me for New Years.
4. Wait, all my deadlines are this week.
5. I forgot about that essay.
6. I thought I’d finished that.
7. All my lecturers office hours are full.
8. Okay. Library cramming session.
9. There are no computers?
I’ll just read in the Hive.