22 Instagrams That Prove Norwich Is The Best Place To Be A Student
Everyone knows Norwich is a fine city and it’s resident students are not afraid to brag about it. UEA is definitely the best place to spend your degree years and we’ve found the Instagrams to show it.
1. The Ziggurats are really quite beautiful from across the lake.
2. Even the concrete structures of campus can be prettier than you’d expect.
3. You don’t get architecture like this anywhere else.
4. You’re constantly surrounded by nature.
5. The gorgeous Eaton park on one side of the uni.
6. And Earlham park on the other.
7. Where Earlham Hall is home to UEA law students.
And sometimes Taylor Swift.
8. In Norwich centre you can shop in the historical market.
9. Or you can take a walk around the cloisters at Norwich Cathedral.
10. Trek up the hill to the castle.
11. It’s worth it for the view.
12. In the older parts of the city you can find yourself walking down cobbled streets.
13. The Sainsbury Centre is right on your doorstep when you fancy a bit of culture.
14. Who wouldn’t want to visit the Avenger’s HQ?
15. Even the toilets at UEA are beautiful.
This is the ceiling in the JSC if you were wondering.
16. And no one can resist a campus full of rabbits.
17. The LCR is a popular destination for great musical talents.
And the Chuckle Brothers.