Going To The LCR On a Tuesday Vs. On a Saturday
The LCR is always a great night out no matter which day you prefer but you definitely have a preference. Depending on what kind of UEA student you are you’ll either be a ‘Damn Good’ person or and ‘A-Lister’. It’s one of the great debates you’ll have at UEA with all your friends, especially when you’re skint and can only afford to go out on one night.
1. Tuesdays have ‘Damn Good’ theme nights.
2. Whereas you always know what you’re getting with a Saturday ‘A-List’ LCR.
3. On Tuesdays you can get creative and go in fancy dress.
4. But on Saturdays you can dress to impress.
5. Tuesdays are great if you love 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s music.
6. But if you need your weekly fix of big tunes then Saturday is the one.
7. If you go on a Tuesday you have to deal with being hungover in lectures the day after.
8. Unlike after A-List when you can sleep your hangover off all day Sunday.
9. Tuesdays are all about themed socials and having a laugh.
10. Whereas on a Saturday it seems everyone is just there to pull.
11. Both nights you end up sticking to the floor.
12. And have to elbow your way to the bars.
13. You can never decide if you prefer the actual LCR…
14. Or the Blue Bar.
15. You probably spend Tuesdays in one room and Saturdays in another.
16. Maybe you’d actually rather be down Prince of Wales Road.
Where you’re guaranteed to get smashed and need a taxi home.
Let’s make this official. Which night wins?
[playbuzz-game game=”http://www.playbuzz.com/seant/which-lcr-night-is-best” recommend=”false” social=”false” info=”false”]