15 First World Problems Every Student Living In Halls Has To Endure
Sometimes living in halls with all the fun and no responsibility can be just one of the worst things ever.
1. Hardly being able to see out of the kitchen windows because of all the empty bottles piled up on the windowsill.
Why do people keep doing that?
2. And never having enough cupboard or fridge space for all of your things.
3. Having to share a bathroom with strangers.
Unless you’re lucky enough to have an ensuite, of course. Otherwise, it’s your choice: flip flops or verrucas.
4. And being forced to waste your Post-its on passive aggression.
You could’ve used those for revision…
5. Never receiving any post other than club flyers and letters for previous residents.
You get your hopes up every time.
6. Having to resort to extreme measures to make sure no one steals your milk.
Them ones when your room mates aint on sharing lol😭😭 pic.twitter.com/EAnUiXGvsG
— YV (@Yung_Vells1) September 19, 2016
7. Being told that the cleaners can’t clean your kitchen unless it’s already clean.
8. Having to put up with walls so thin they may as well not be there.
It’s like the person living next door is in your room.
9. And therefore never being able to find any alone time.
Be prepared for everyone to know your business and never let you live in peace.
10. People only ever seeming to want to use the kitchen when you’re in there.
11. Being woken up by another fire drill when you were trying to nap in the middle of the day.
12. Or being made to feel very uneasy by the ghost flatmate that no one knows.
Are they alive? Should we call someone?