10 Reasons Why You’ll Never Regret Studying at Coventry University
Choosing a university is never easy. But if you went for Coventry, here’s why you’ll never regret it.
1. It’s located in a great place.
There’s been a huge amount of investment in the university over the past few years, seeing the introduction of lots of ultra-modern buildings, but it’s having Coventry Cathedral right on campus that really makes you feel like you’re somewhere special. Especially when you’re sitting here…
2. And it’s improving all the time.
Coventry is constantly climbing the league tables and scored highly in this year’s National Student Survey. It’s great to study somewhere you know is on the up.
3. The night life is amazing.
There are enough clubs to keep you occupied till sunrise, including everyone’s favourite: Kasbah. 🙌
4. And you rarely need to worry about public transport.
Coventry is small, cosy and very easy to get around. This means that if you’re within the famous ring-road, walking to the uni will take less than 15 minutes and all the bars and clubs are within 5-10 minutes of campus.
5. It’s one of the cheapest places to be a student.
Officially. From rent to drinks, Coventry is perfect for students who want to have a great time on a budget.
6. There’s an incredible range of societies.
No matter what your hobbies are, you’ll find a sports or society for you! From chocolate appreciation to medieval fighting – there will be no reason for you to be bored.
7. And you’ll be introduced to loads of new experiences and cultures.
8. The lecturers can be pretty great.
I’m sure every uni has enthusiastic lecturers, but it’s hard to beat those at Coventry. They’ll be there whenever you need them and they make it clear that you’re not just a student, you’re a friend too.
9. And you’ll be sad when the time comes to leave.
10. Because Coventry is worth every penny.
Every bit of loan spent, every hour used on coursework, every hungover endured – you’ll miss it all.