14 Things You’ll Never Stop Missing About Keele University When You Graduate
It’s graduation week at Keele University, and therefore exactly a year since I left. Even after all that time, I still miss every single one of the following things…
1. Drinks in The Scruffy Squirrel.
Nowhere else compares.
2. And K2 Mondays.
Last night was sooo fun, going to miss K2 Mondays 💔
— Ellie 🐘 ✨ (@ellieidxwu) May 23, 2017
3. All the KRAP events, too.
4. Stopping for some well-earned tea and toast in the Chapel after a massive night out.
5. ST5 noodle boxes.
6. Walking into the library and literally knowing everyone.
7. How great Freshers’ Week always is.
8. And let’s not forget Woodstoke.
9. You won’t miss the walk down to Hawthorns, but you will miss complaining about it.
10. The Sneyd Arms pie Thursdays.
11. Always winning at Varsity.
12. Having such a beautiful campus.
13. Especially because people often don’t even realise it exists.
“Keele has a uni? Really?”
14. So basically, you’ll miss pretty much everything about it.
How much will you miss Keele?
- Too much
- Yeah, I'll miss it quite a bit
- Not at all really