15 Things Reading Students Will Know If They Went Out On the First Night of Refreshers
First night out of term is always a big one. This year was no exception, but there was drama along the way.
1. Getting a alcohol/mixer for pre drinks was a ball ache because the Co-Op is still closed.
2. Pre drinks were full of people reuniting.
3. And everyone was really up for getting smashed seeing as it was the first night back.
4. People were going into town ridiculously early to try and get into Q.
5. Like 9pm early.
6. Although Q were only letting people in with wristbands so going into town so early was a waste of time.
7. Meaning if you did spend all that money on a wristband it felt worth it.
8. But this also meant a lot of people ended up in their back-up club.
9. Some eager people even had to go to a bar and wait for clubs to open.
Meaning more drinking for you and your friends.