13 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Learned To Hate Uni Holidays
Make summer end. 🌞🔫
1. Three whole months off seems like such great thing to begin with.
2. But you barely get three weeks in before it starts to feel too long.
3. You know exactly how many days are left until you move back.
4. For the first time ever you are actually organised and have things packed and ready to go.
Of course they might simply just be still packed from when you came home.
5. Your friends and family quickly regret asking you about uni.
You know you miss something when you can talk about it for hours.
6. You wonder how you coped with having your parents around so much before you went to uni.
7. You planned to meet up with your uni friends but that just didn’t happen.
8. Going out at home is just not the same.
It’s also awkward to pre-drink with people’s parents in the same house.
9. You miss being independent and doing things for yourself.
Even if you do love your mother’s cooking.
10. The boredom becomes so bad you even wish you had some uni work to do.
At least that way you would feel slightly productive.
11. And not having any structure to your days whatsoever is really starting to get to you.
12. There is no more student loan until September.
Which makes coping with the long summer even more impossible.
13. And worst of all, your hometown accent is getting worse and worse the longer you stay there.
You know when you get back everyone is going to comment on it.