15 Things You Miss About Keele University Now You’ve Graduated
It doesn’t take long for you to start missing a lot of things about Keele University.
1. Spending every day on such a beautiful campus.
2. And going for Tea and Toast in the chapel at 3am after a night out.
3. Being guaranteed a good night out at the SU.
You didn’t appreciate it at the time, but you do now.
4. And all of the friends you made there.
5. Woodstoke 🙌
6. Getting dressed up for one of the many balls throughout the year.
7. You even miss the library.
Something you definitely didn’t see coming.
8. The friendliness of Keele itself.
9. And the slight obsession everyone has with squirrels.
Whether it’s the mascot or the number of actual squirrels seen around campus.
10. The amount of events on campus.
11. Especially Keele Varsity 💪
12. Enjoying the look on people’s face when you explain that, yes, Keele has a university.
13. And feeling all the smugness at how much of hidden gem it is.
14. To be honest, you miss pretty much everything about it.
15. Thanks for having us, Keele. 👏👏👏
Life at Keele was great, but your life as a graduate can be just as good.
All you need is to find the right graduate job. Register with GradTouch today and start looking for yours today 🎓🎉