18 Things That Happen When Meeting Your Uni Friends For The First Time Since Graduating
Getting everyone together after university can be hard if you’re all spread out across the country – will you ever find the time to all be in one place?!
1. You start to plan months in advance.
Just because it’s been FAR too long.
2. However, you still find yourself organising and booking everything last minute.
There are just too many people to organise and there’s just too much excitement to handle!
3. When the day finally comes, you just cannot wait for the reunion.
4. And when you finally see them, you do that slow motion run towards towards each other.
There’s simply no other way.
5. It takes roughly 15 minutes for you all to calm down.
It’s just been so long!
6. Then the first thing you do is sit down, gossip and get some drinks in.
7. And at first you just can’t resist reminiscing on all of your crazy memories from uni.
8. Then the real catching-up begins.
And you realise just how much you’ve all grown up (or not) after a mere few months.
9. You all start to moan about how much adulthood sucks.
And how incredible university really was.
10. And find that some of you are very different people now.
11. You’ll be absolutely speechless when you find out how much those who’ve moved out pay in rent.
12. Or when you discover what they’re doing for a living now.
13. You’ll silently hate on those who are doing a Master’s Degree.
I.E. those avoiding adulthood completely for another year.
14. And feel more than a little jealous of those who’ve taken to adult life better than you.
15. It’s OK though, because after all that’s out the way, you’ll gush about how much you’ve missed each other.
16. And realise that after being together again even for a short time, you’ve forgotten how to be apart.
17. Saying goodbye seems harder then ever now that you know how difficult arranging to meet up can be.
18. So you end up planning the next gathering before this one’s even finished.
*Sets countdown app immediately after everyone leaves*