14 Times University Made You Feel Like Michelle Obama at Donald Trump’s Inauguration
She was FLOTUS for 8 years, is arguably one of the most inspirational women in the world, and her reactions at Donald Trump’s inauguration were just painfully relatable.
1. When you walk into your 9am seminar and you’re only the second person to arrive.
Greeaaaat. Immediately regretting this decision.
2. When your mate keeps banging on about getting a 1st and you barely scraped a 2:2.
So 🙂 happy 🙂 for 🙂 you
3. When you were ready to leave but some wisecrack goes and puts their hand up to ask a question that requires a 20 minute answer.
4. When that one person who always answers the questions in every seminar has basically taken over from the tutor.
Just sit down and shut up.
5. When your lecturer has been talking for a good hour but you somehow feel no wiser and you’re questioning why you even bothered to turn up.
“I could’ve watched at least one episode of Grey’s Anatomy in this time.”
6. When you go to collect an assignment you laboured over but for which you received a painfully average grade.
Thank you. ☺️
7. When your housemate invites their friends from home over and you have to pretend to like them.
So nice to meet you!!!
8. When you’re eyeing up that exit in a lecture like:
9. When the tutor praises everyone for the group presentation but you did most of the work.
10. When you’re the only one who seems to be suffering from the night before.
11. When you have to watch your lecturer struggle to work out how the projector works.
I am paying for this you know?
12. When someone asks for more paper literally 5 minutes into the exam.
Where is your chill?
13. When you have no desire whatsoever to compare answers for the exam that’s just finished.
It’s in the past now. I’ll just wait while you all chat. It’s fine.
14. And whenever anyone asks about your plans for the future.