19 Times ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ Summed Up Your Life as a Student
Although it probably isn’t always sunny where you go to university (cause, England) here are a selection of times that the gang understood what you’re going through.
1. When you’re fresh out of Sixth Form and are SO ready to enter the real world*.
2. But then you realise cooking (and life in general) isn’t as easy as your mum made it look.
3. That migraine-inducing moment when the alarm for your 9am goes off.
CANNOT GET USED TO THIS.
4. When your housemate keeps telling you that they’ll take the bins out tomorrow.
Ah, a classic.
6. When your student loan is wearing thin and all your friends constantly want to go out.
7. And you’re so broke but don’t want to miss out on a heavy night of drinking.
8. Developing the below attitude every night even though you can’t financially, mentally or physically afford it:
9. And convincing yourself that mixing drinks is fine.
10. When you’re drowning in deadlines and finally make contact with human beings and they ask how you’re doing:
11. Or when you attempt to do a coherent presentation.
But instead it comes out something like this:
12. When you’re close to the end of the year and you’re still single.
13. And you realise that all those takeaways and nights out are beginning to take their toll.
14. Finishing your last exam and realising you’re free for the summer like:
15. But then realising you actually have to think about your future and all that summer reading.
16. And you have to start making your CV look appealing to future employers.
17. But then you realise that getting yourself a career isn’t as easy as it cracked up to be.
18. And ultimately, being thrust into the confusion that is life is not fun.
19. But at least you know you’ve had the best time at university.
And you’ve made memories you won’t be forgetting for a long time.