18 Things You Really Miss About Your Society When You Leave Uni
Those society days have to end some time.
1. Always having people to hang out with.
When the whole squad shows up pic.twitter.com/Yel3HHu1yn
— 90s Kids (@WeAre90sKids) September 25, 2016
2. Whether you were in the library or in the grottiest club in town at 3am, they were there.
3. Having a valid thing to do when you needed a distraction from lectures, assignments, part-time work and finding a graduate job.
4. Wednesdays. Always.
I miss Wednesday night socials.
— Mac (@macromsa) September 14, 2016
5. Road trips in the (infamous) minibus.
6. Drinking at 3pm being not only accepted, but encouraged.
Love how at uni drinking is acceptable any time of the day 😂
— James Hind (@Jamessshind) September 30, 2016
7. And finding a group of people who just ~get it~.
8. Trying to convince 6.2 million first years at Freshers’ Fair that your society is the best one.
9. And even telling your housemates all about it, oblivious to the fact that they couldn’t care less.
10. Seeing people in your society worryingly more than people on your course.
Swear I should be more stressed about my actual degree than my job in a society?
— Em (@EmRachel_18) October 4, 2016
11. Everything about the society Facebook group.
You’re always guaranteed to get a few likes, no matter what you do.
why did I get drunk and post random shit in my uni Facebook group?😩😩😩
— Antonia (@tonihiggz) November 8, 2015