15 Things Every Student In London Needs To Do This Christmas
Christmas is the best time of year, especially in London. Presents, lights, fun things to do – heaven for students to get into the Christmas spirit! Here are just some the things you need to do while you’re a student there this Christmas.
1. Check out the twinkly Christmas lights from Oxford Street to the Royal Exchange.
2. Go ice-skating at the Natural History Museum.
3. Or Somerset House.
4. Or even Canary Wharf.
Why wouldn’t you want to skate among 8km of LED lights?!
8km of LEDs in 16 million colours light up our newly opened Ice Rink at Canary Wharf! An innovative light display has been programmed to create limitless moving patterns and interact with music, plus this is one of London's biggest rinks. Come down and take a spin! Open daily until Saturday 25th February 2017. For tickets see link in our bio #canarywharfchristmas #LuminoCity #iceskating
5. Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park is the place to go if you want free festive spirit.
6. Use your student discount to do all your Christmas shopping on Oxford Street.
(If you can bear it).
7. And take a wander around the endless Christmas markets dotted around the city.
8. Or Covent Garden.
The Great Christmas Pudding race has already finished unfortunately, but it’s still worth a visit.
9. Go see the infamous Trafalgar Square Christmas tree.
Thanks, Norway. ❤️
10. And sing along to some carols while you’re there.
11. Make the most of having so many great little cafés on your doorstep.
13. Go see one of the many, many shows on in the West End.
14. And take a walk around Kew Gardens.
If you’re going to, you might as well go now.