16 Reasons Why Everyone Needs An English Literature Friend At Uni
Shall I compare thee to an English Literature student? No, because that would be unfair.
1. We tell the best stories at parties.
2. And we know all the best ones to read when you need to take an alcohol-free break from uni work.
3. There’s no book we can’t find in the library.
you know you're an English Literature student when you know the library location code for all the Brontë books without checking
— P M D (@noonecaresphoeb) November 26, 2015
4. And if we can’t find it there, we have other ways of sourcing them.
5. We also know where to find your next potential library crush.
10/10 would recommend getting a library crush it makes u go to the library every day SOMETIMES TWICE I'm getting so much done
— kal (@ur_crazy_ex_gf) March 9, 2016
6. Plus, we’ll be on hand to help you communicate with them effectively.
7. We have all the right words for your covering letters.
8. And, if you ask nicely, we might even help you beef up your word counts.
9. When things don’t go to plan, we could write you a poem.
10. Or just recite some sick af prose. It’s up to you.
11. We’re pretty low maintenance.
12. And full of great advice.
13. We practically laugh in the face of plagiarism.
At least half of my English Literature is plagiarism. Trouble is, I don't know which half.
— lyds (@LydiaSkelton) March 24, 2013
14. And our essay schedules and word counts will make you feel better about your life.
15. As will our job prospects, let’s be honest.
Even if I never get a job, at least my English literature degree will be helpful when dressing my children up for world book day 🤔📚
— Lauraaaaa (@lauraaal0uise) March 3, 2016
16. And whenever you need us, you’ll always know where to find us.
What more could you want?! 📚