16 Things You’ll Really Miss About the University of Westminster When You Leave
Leaving university can be a very sad time, especially when you go to the University of Westminster.
1. Spending all of your time in central London.
2. And how easy it is to travel from campus to wherever you want to go.
3. The stunning university architecture.
4. And its incredible heritage.
5. As well as *actually* impressive alumni.
6. Going to this place.
7. And looking forward to the Boat Party at the end of every year.
— Westminster Uni SU (@WestminsterSU) May 26, 2015
8. Having your own cinema.
9. And the uni’s on point approach to combating exam stress.
— Westminster Uni SU (@WestminsterSU) April 27, 2016
10. The April Fools’ Day pranks.
The French Prime Minister's missing cat has been found at the University of Westminster's Regent Campus in London.
— Uni of Westminster (@UniWestminster) April 1, 2016
11. And occasionally seeing celebrities in and around campus.
— Uni of Westminster (@UniWestminster) May 12, 2016
12. As well as the odd Banksy piece.
No big deal.
13. Working from rooms with views of central London like this.
14. And knowing you’re only a stone’s throw from the ultimate British tourist attractions.
15. Goodbye, Westminster. 👋
16. We’ll miss you.