21 Disney Reactions You Can’t Help But Relate To If You’re a Uni Student
Because sometimes even Disney feels student pain.
1. When you can’t be bothered to get up for 9ams anymore.
Is it worth it?
2. And when you do, you can’t even keep your eyes open.
Out of boredom mostly, but tiredness too.
3. When your professor keeps going on and on about the upcoming assignments.
4. Which you’ve nowhere near started.
5. And then all the essays, exams, assignments just jump you.
It’s like they came out of nowhere!
6. Whenever someone asks you if you have a job or an internship lined up.
Please don’t, already too stressed out as it is.
7. When someone asks if you want to go out for drinks.
8. When you really just miss your mum and feel like a big baby.
9. And are so behind on laundry.
Underwear will have to work as clothing.
10. When the last student finance instalment comes through.
Spend spend spenddd!
11. But you end up spending it in a week.
All the alcohol and ASOS orders were worth it though.
12. When someone says they’ve finished all the assignments for the year and have started studying for exams.
13. And its not even the last week of term.
14. When you and your best friend can’t understand a single thing going on in class.
“Did we really miss that much?”
15. When you can’t even understand other people in your class.
Seriously, how do they do it?
16. And you realise you’ve got so much work to catch up on.
17. When someone asks you to go out, you’re the first one ready.
Never say no, eh?
18. But when you’re asked to join a group study, you really have to think about it.
‘Is there something better I could do?’
19. When you see your grades.
All the hope you had is now lost.
20. When you’re unsure how much work you can cram in before exams start.
21. But you know that you’ll make it through exams without any worries.
Maybe? Just keep singing Hakuna Matata and you’ll be fine!