Here’s Every Kind of Note You’ve Probably Seen In Your Student House This Year
Living in a student house isn’t always fun and games. From the humorous to the straight-up aggressive, here are fifteen notes you’re likely to have found in your student house at some point this year.
1. The confession to a housemate crime.
Having to leave confession notes to your housemate. I'm weeeeeeak. 😞 pic.twitter.com/aQRzVLwwy0
— joeflinders (@JoeFlinders) June 15, 2015
2. Or the desperate plea for more civilised behaviour.
— Simon Porri (@slygunners) April 6, 2015
3. The attempt at reverse psychology.
4. The one with all the puns.
5. And the passive-aggression.
That winky face fools no one.
6. Or just straight-up aggression.
For when the passive-aggressive approach just doesn’t cut it.
— Youth Nation (@YouthNation) January 3, 2015
7. The one that’s actually quite terrifying.
Complete with psychopathic smiley.
8. The cry for help.
9. And the one with all the sass.
10. The guilt trip.
*takes up tiny violin*
11. And the one coined by an evil genius.
12. The one that didn’t quite garner the required response.
13. And the one that hopefully did.
— Carl Durose (@CarlDurose) September 11, 2015
14. The best way to deal with people who don’t respect your fridge shelf personal space.
Housemate puts post-it notes on people's food which they put on his shelf, warning them when he's going to eat it 😂 pic.twitter.com/16reJcr5bw
— Brandon (@Brandon_Carr97) November 3, 2015