14 Struggles Every University of Reading Student Has Faced At Least Once
So. Many. Geese.
1. Trying to get from one side of campus to the other in only five minutes.
Which isn’t possible.
2. Having your path blocked by a stand-offish goose.
Why are their eyes so red?
3. Trying to remember your initials when the union is closing and you need your coat back.
4. Having to learn the hard way how much more expensive things are there.
5. Trying to use drinks in Q as currency for splitting taxi fares.
6. Wanting to get food from the stalls on Thursdays but also not wanting to wait five hours for it…
7. Someone stealing your usual seat in the union Starbucks.
You’re in my spot.
8. Nearly being taken out by a bike 80% of the time.
9. Having your Christmas and Halloween decorations taken away in Halls.
10. Submitting something 0.5 seconds too late and losing 10% of your mark.
11. Going to print something when NOT ONE PRINTER ON CAMPUS IS WORKING.
Spent over 30 quid on printing today because the uni printers were all either broken/out of toner/out of paper. 😑😑
— Rachel (@dingleandsugden) October 26, 2015
12. Falling victim to weird egg fights.
What a waste of food though.
13. Having “just a few drinks at Park Bar” when you have a 9am tomorrow.
14. Feeling popular with all your FB notifications before realising they’re just from JCRs and club promoters.
Struggles aside though, there’s nowhere else you’d rather be.