19 Things You’ll Really Miss About The University of Leeds When You Graduate
You never thought your time at Leeds would end. But here it is.. 😭
1. Spending sunny days in Hyde Park.
2. Even in the British weather it has a certain charm.
3. How the campus is in the heart of a great city.
4. Roger Stevens’ questionable entrances to lecture rooms.
5. And the quirky architecture you will always have a soft spot for.
6. Having a cinema on your doorstep where you can drink on a sofa.
7. The Sainsbury’s local on Brudenell Road – the saviour of students.
8. The pint prices. Especially in Strawberry Fields.
9. Terrace and their food deals and on-campus beer gardens.
10. The Otley Run and how it made fancy dress acceptable.
11. Getting drunk in a boat.
12. And attending Fruity every Friday without shame.
13. Having the perfect takeaway opposite the bus stop.
14. When the sun comes out on campus.
15. An SU with 3 cheap bars.
16. Living in a city with such an extensive music scene.
17. Varsity and the brilliant chaos that ensued.
18. There really is no place like Leeds Uni.
19. And you’re not sure you’ll ever be ready to leave.