20 Signs You’re The Antisocial One of Your Uni Friends
There’s one in every group.
1. You always have a list of excuses ready for why you can’t join in with something.
When you're finally comfortable being antisocial pic.twitter.com/eI4SR87Wae
— alex karev (@slythernnn) September 26, 2016
2. Because your automatic reaction to being invited anywhere is to say no.
3. It’s nothing personal. You’d just rather not go.
when you want to have friends but you're antisocial pic.twitter.com/2grcQgezmV
— trashita (@jessjesssjesss) May 26, 2016
4. But know that you’ll probably agree after a lot of persuasion and compromise.
5. And when you actually do go out, you internally regret it.
6. But also feel a tiny bit like you’re gracing people with your presence when you’re there.
7. And you secretly like the fact that you might seem a little bit mysterious to people.
8. You dread having to talk to your friends’ friends.
9. And absolutely hate house meetings.
10. You tend to stay up late because that’s when everyone else is sleeping.
11. And love to hear that you’ll have the house to yourself.
12. You 100% relate to that feeling when someone is in your room looking to hang out and you’re just waiting for them to leave.
13. Or when you’ve spent all day socialising and you’re finally on your own.
14. You’re not one for opening up even to your closest friends.
Me opening up to someone. pic.twitter.com/QjrokyUCQn
— 🌹🌹 (@glowmuva) October 16, 2015
15. And they don’t always believe that you actually enjoy spending time alone.
16. This is genuinely your idea of a good time.
17. Or this.
— Nicole Thompson (@NicoleThompson8) July 23, 2016
18. But just because you love being alone, it doesn’t mean you don’t like people.
19. Nor that you don’t love your friends.
20. It just means you’re the antisocial one.