20 Buffy The Vampire Slayer Reactions You’ll Recognise If You’ve Been To University
Your life at uni, as told by Buffy.
1. When you first got to university and decided to try out for societies that weren’t really you.
2. And you met your new housemates who you really weren’t sure about at first.
3. But who you learned to love because of the millions of late night talks you had about important topics.
4. So you soon became fiercely protective of one another.
5. When you realised how impossible it was to find books in the library.
6. And whenever you tried to study but your friends always had more interesting things planned.
7. You when you could no longer get away with avoiding your workload.
8. And also you whenever you were set another assignment.
9. How you felt the majority of the time in your lectures.
10. And every time you submitted an essay.
11. When you somehow always ended up doing shots on a night out, whether you wanted to or not.
12. Which is probably why you ended up like this:
13. And then found yourself in photos looking like this the next morning:
14. When you suddenly realised you’d forgotten about an essay due in for the next day.
15. And regretted the time you spent procrastinating.
16. When it was exam season and meeting up with friends essentially just became a therapy session.
17. And the battle for library books was real.
18. When you were asked to give feedback on your module tutors at the end of each semester.
19. And complained about pretty much every aspect of student life.
20. Until you graduated, of course; then you immediately wanted to go straight back.