The 14 Inevitable Stages of a UCLan Night Out
Every UCLan student will know that ‘a drink’ never means just ‘a drink’…
1. First, someone’ll say ‘Adelphi?’
To which there’s really only one response.
2. And you’ll probably think you’ll just stay there and then go home.
3. But someone mentions Happy Hour at Yates’s…
Oh, go on then.
4. Then the group chat blows up and suddenly you all end up in Roper Hall.
No one can turn down their pink Sambuca.
5. It’s not long before you’re all off to Ships and Giggles for a change of scenery.
6. And you suddenly realise you’ve yet again found yourself on the classic Preston pub crawl.
7. But you of course continue the epic journey to Source, nonetheless.
— Source Bar UCLan (@SourcePreston) October 3, 2013
8. By the time you get to The Ferret, it’s all become a bit of a blur.
But you have a good singalong with the live bands, no doubt.
9. Next thing you know you’re in MACs/YBD.
Just try not to get stuck to the floor.
10. And the RnB room finally opens upstairs.
— Seid (@odbsc) February 20, 2015
11. By now, some of the squad have given up and gone home, but the rest of you carry on to Evoque anyway.
12. Some may even make it to PopWorld.
Fancy dress is absolutely compulsory.
13. And finally, as the night draws to a close, everyone heads to Subway.
14. Or best of all, the takeaway strip.
Who doesn’t love a Yum Yums?
— Jake Clegg (@jake_clegg) December 4, 2012