12 Reasons Why Short People Do Better At University Than Tall People
There’s no denying that there are countless downsides to being short. However, being short at university isn’t actually such a bad thing…
1. Lecture theatre leg room is not an issue for you.
Always the struggle with neverrr enough leg room in the lecture hall seats
— danielllaa (@daniellacomm) October 12, 2015
2. And you can easily hide from the lecturer when you don’t fancy contributing.
3. Or you can walk into seminars hidden among a group of taller people when you want to avoid discussing your essay with the tutor.
4. You have the perfect excuse to talk to your library crush when you can’t reach the book you need.
Hey anybody tall in the library right now that could help me reach a book? 😂 #shortpeopleprobs
— Claire Miller (@Clairemm04) December 8, 2015
5. And no one will ever ask you to reach for anything, for obvious reasons.
6. You can easily lose people you don’t want to talk to on student nights out.
7. And if you drink one too many, you don’t have as far to fall down.
So drink up.
8. Small uni halls bedrooms are really just perfectly-sized bedrooms.
Why are the bedrooms at uni small as ken omg claustrophobic already
— Amy Higham (@Amylouisehigham) May 7, 2014