13 Stages of Stress Every Student Goes Through at The End of The Year
If you thought you were the only one struggling with end of semester blues, you were wrong. These students are right there with you.
1. It all starts with realising how much work you still have left to do.
me thinking about all the stuff I have to do before the semester is over pic.twitter.com/kWIAZD067X
— Amy Paulauskas (@amypuhlaskiss) November 18, 2015
2. And how little time you have left in which to complete any of it.
seriously can't be doing with how much uni work iv got to do before Christmas 😊😊😊😊
— Shannon Alderson (@shannonalderson) November 16, 2015
3. Especially when all you really want to do is watch Christmas films.
I need to do uni work but i also need to lie in bed and watch christmas movies soooooo…
— Nicola Reilly (@NicReillyx) November 29, 2015
4. You start to wonder if this is all really worth it.
It's the end of the semester and I'm tired, stressed, annoyed, ugly, done, etc. Basically falling apart at the moment
— Molly shearer (@molly_shearer23) November 30, 2015
5. Because you’re genuinely struggling to care about life at the moment.
at that point in the semester where when I drop something behind my bed I just accept that it's gone forever
— Lauren (@_rhymenocerous) November 18, 2015
6. And you just really, really want it to be Christmas already.
im so tired is it christmas break yet
— sarah♡ (@thestyleof1989) November 26, 2015
7. Because thinking about work at this time of year is not the one.
all I want for Christmas is for someone to do my uni work for me
— emma simpson (@emmasimps0n) November 17, 2015
8. You try to reason that you’ve come this far so you might as well continue.
Crawling my way to the end of the semester 🆘
— Courtney (@CourtneyPoirier) November 30, 2015
9. But still all you can really think about is Christmas.
i have so much uni work to do but I also just want to watch christmas films
— iz (@magnifiquezjm) December 1, 2015
10. And how unfair it is that you’re being deprived of the joy of winding down to Christmas.
it's the last week of uni surely lecturers should just be letting us watch Christmas films
— kyle (@kylegunn) November 30, 2015
11. You just want to be able to go home now.
THE END OF THE SEMESTER IS SO NEAR DEAR GOD HURRY UP
— Jackson (@NumberColors) November 30, 2015
12. For warmth as well as for Christmas.
can't wait until I can go home from uni and not have to dry all my clothes with the hairdryer
— kayleigh (@kayleighstew) November 29, 2015
13. Basically, just make it stop.
wake me up when this semester ends — a song by me
— Anna Claire (@AnnnaClaire9) November 30, 2015
Stay strong; you’re almost there! 🎄