15 Guaranteed Ways To Irritate Every Student During Exam Season
“Just stop worrying.”
1. Keep reminding them how close their exams are.
I had no idea. Thank you.
2. And repeatedly ask them how it’s all going.
3. Then, when they return the question, tell them you’re feeling great about everything.
So pleased 4 u
4. Keep saying things like: “It will all be OK, you know?”
5. Or telling them they should just take a break for a bit.
Don’t tempt me.
6. And then, when they actually do take one, say: “Don’t you think you should be revising?”
7. Ask them a question about a topic you know they haven’t even got close to revising yet.
8. Or let them vent to you about how bad their revision is going before revealing you got loads done today.
9. Say to them: “Just don’t worry about it.”
Oh, OK then. I won’t.
10. Or: “You probably know more than you think.”
I don’t tho 🙂
11. Offer to help them revise and end up confusing them even more.
12. Make any implication that their revision method is wrong.
How do you know?
13. Ask them if they feel ready for their exams when you already know the answer.
14. Start panicking over a topic right before the exam and look to them for help.
Welcome to my life.
15. And then, when it’s all over, start discussing everything you wrote even though you weren’t asked.