15 Struggles You’ll Only Understand If You Have Really Late Exams
Exams are a struggle for all students, there is no denying. However, if you’re one of those unlucky few who have exams later than everyone else, the struggles are so much worse.
1. While everyone else is celebrating their freedom, you still have work to do.
Why has everyone already finnished Uni for the summer and I've still got 3 exams to fail?
— Jake Whitby (@JakeWhitby) May 21, 2016
2. And you can’t understand what you did to deserve this injustice.
When everybody's exams are over but you still have 6 more to do pic.twitter.com/3sGmgNH36a
— .*•niamh•*. (@hsxpriority) June 6, 2016
3. As if revising wasn’t bad enough anyway, you now feel like you’re the only one left.
Am I the last person ever to finish exams this summer ?? Cos that's what it feels like 😪
— el (@ElenaDeFraja) June 6, 2016
4. The further into summer it gets, the more uncomfortable those exam halls become.
5. You have to pretend you’re just fine with everyone else getting their drink on without you.
“No, please. Don’t let me stop you.”
So great when everyone in the house finishes exams today or tomorrow and I still have one on Wednesday 🙃🙃 fab 🙃🙃🙃
— RachⓂ (@iiidentify) June 6, 2016
6. And that you don’t mind missing out on all the warm weather while you’re revising.
Peak when everyone's out in sun and you're revising👍
— George Evans (@George_Evans98) June 4, 2015
7. You try to convince yourself that you can combine the two, but it never ends well.
Revising in sun was the worst decision I made all day , just ended up on the ale
— Danny milne (@Millers_fan_Dan) June 4, 2015
8. And you can’t shake the fear that by the time you’re free there’ll be no nice weather left.
Typical that as soon as I come out my exam it clouds over! Sun come back 🙁
— Lizzie Doherty (@senatordoherty) April 30, 2013
9. You feel like you’re missing out on enjoying the last few weeks of uni.
Why am I the last person to finish exams!!!! I wanna be having a BBQ with my friends!!!!
— Amy (@ammmmmmmy_) June 4, 2015
10. And you actually might never get over it.
I AM LITERALLY THE LAST PERSON IN THE WHOLE OF NEWCASTLE UNI TO FINISH EXAMS, PROBABLY THE LAST OF ALL FUCKING UNIS!!!😩
— Abs (@AbiScrafield) June 5, 2016
11. People always think you’re lucky because you get more time to revise.
12. But you honestly feel as though the later it gets, the more you’re forgetting.
13. And it’s genuinely so upsetting to have freedom so near but so far.
Why are my exams not over yet? I wanna be on that chillin life rn too
— Becky Robertson (@beckiii_x) May 29, 2016
14. As well as realising that you’re technically getting a shorter summer break than everyone else.
Makes me so jealous knowing that so many people get an extra week for summer because my exams finish so late 😫
— olivia (@oliviaaplummer) June 3, 2016
15. And that, worst of all, by the time you’re finished hardly anyone will be around to celebrate any more.
When you finish your last exam but have no one to celebrate with because everyone has already went home 😿😿
— katie (@KatieFantin) December 22, 2015
Look on the bright side, though, at least you have a shorter wait for your results. 😁