16 Signs You Need a Restart Button For This Semester
If this semester was a computer, you’d definitely have pressed the restart button by now.
1. You’ve already given up on the hope that this semester would be a good one.
After being back at uni for approximately 2 days I'm already done with this semester 🙃🙃🙃
— Sabina. (@Sabiina95) January 17, 2017
2. In fact, you honestly feel like it couldn’t have gotten off to a worse start.
This has been the biggest shit start to a semester I've ever had
— Laura Brannon (@lauraebrannon) January 19, 2017
3. You’ve already fallen behind with this semester’s module content.
4. Not helped by the fact that you can’t really remember what you learnt during the last one.
5. Your attendance is already on a downward spiral.
6. And you don’t see this changing any time soon.
7. Yet again, your diet is consisting almost entirely of carbs.
8. And you’ve somehow already frittered away a huge amount of your most recent student loan instalment.
9. The sleeping pattern you attempted to get into has long since been abandoned.
10. And that promise you made never to go out the night before a 9am conveniently forgotten.
11. You’ve already said the words: “I probably don’t need to know that anyway.”
12. And you’ve already submitted work that you knew wasn’t good enough but there was nothing more you could do.
13. The gap between you and a first actually seems to be getting bigger rather than smaller.
14. And any attempts to get yourself back on track only seems to be making everything worse.
15. Which ultimately has you worrying about what this means for the rest of the year.
If I'm still alive when this semester is over it will be a miracle
— Melissa Hutchison ☀ (@MelissaHutch_15) January 31, 2017
16. And counting down the days until the next holiday.