16 Stages of Being Reunited With Your Uni Friends
1. You spend a whole summer parted from them.
I miss my uni friends and I want a wine and cheese night and I am sadddddddd. We should never be separated :((((((
— Ellie Devonshire (@elliedevonshire) September 23, 2016
2. And secretly hate seeing them having a good time without you.
Because how dare they??
when ur best friend has the audacity to go to uni without u pic.twitter.com/3GPz4Pu1W3
— clav (@chlolavellexx) September 17, 2016
3. You start practically wishing away the days until you’re back together.
basically spent my whole summer wanting uni to start again cuz i miss having friends and drinking any day of the week
— melissa (@mcfcmelissa) August 5, 2016
4. And hoping that things won’t have changed since you last saw each other.
5. By the time the day comes the excitement is real.
Can't wait to go back to uni and be reunited with my best friends 😻😻😻
— Anabelle Karla Lee (@anabelleleeee) September 8, 2016
6. You arrange to meet up immediately.
Squad >>>>> everything else.
7. And literally can’t deal with seeing their faces again.
8. It’s an emotional time for everyone.
so so happy to be back at uni with all ma pals 💙💙💙
— hattie (@hattiepoois) September 19, 2016
9. Because a few months felt like too long to be apart.
10. You only realise just how much you missed them when it immediately feels like you never left.
11. Or when they bring back an inside joke you’ve not been able to use all summer.
12. And remind you just how well they know you.
13. You end up not understanding how you’ve survived without them.
14. And feel bad for ever doubting that things would be different.
15. Because everything is finally as it should be.
16. And you know it’s going to be an amazing year.
So happy to be back with my uni friends 💓
— Shadowfax✩ (@bethcornwall) August 7, 2015