16 Times You Regretted Studying at The University of Birmingham
As much as you loved studying at the University of Birmingham, there were some occasions on which you also kind of regretted it.
1. When you accidentally walked under Old Joe just as it chimed and ruined your degree.
Just walked under old joe as it chimed – game over, bye bye degree, may aswell quit, was nice knowing you all, cya
— Lauren (@hi_lauren) October 14, 2015
2. When you went to Spa for lunch and had to queue for ages behind all the local school kids.
3. Or when you rushed to Joe’s Bar for Fab tickets but they were already sold out.
4. When Aston Webb was the most beautiful building on campus but you hardly ever had a lecture in there.
5. When you couldn’t get through the barriers in the Main Library but everyone else seemed to be flying through them.
6. Or when someone started moving the shelves on the fourth floor without checking if anyone was stood in the aisle.
7. When you realised that inter-halls rivalry doesn’t end when you’ve moved out.
Especially when it comes to Mason and Tennis Courts.
8. When you cut across the path beside the sports pitches just as the sprinklers came on.
9. Or when the book you needed immediately was at the Selly Oak campus and you had no desire to go all the way up there.
10. When the queue for tickets at University train station was so long you actually missed the train.
11. When you almost lost a limb in the revolving doors of the Arts Building because the people behind you were in a mad rush.
12. When the Guild elections were taking place and campus looked like the end of the world.
13. When you actually had to differentiate between UoB and BCU when clearly there’s no competition.
UoB Yak game against BCU just improved again pic.twitter.com/gffXhghSr4
— Daniel Tonks (@Daniel_Tonks) January 28, 2016