17 End of Semester Worries Every First Year Is Having Right Now
Freshers have worries too. Especially at this time of year.
1. The realisation that you’re now half way through your first year at university.
2. And your failure to understand how time has passed so quickly.
3. The thought of how fast the rest of university will go if it continues like this.
4. And questioning whether you’re really making the most of life as a student.
Uni has so far allowed me to finish Narcos, catch up on the The Walking Dead and start Game of Thrones. Priorities.
— Sam Geekie (@SamGeekie1) November 26, 2015
5. Not knowing how you’ll cope with being at home for a whole month.
6. But also feeling concerned that you might not want to come back afterwards.
7. The fear that your family will have changed things in your bedroom without telling you.
When you come home from uni to find a bathtub in your bedroom pic.twitter.com/YQpXzoMeQ5
— Eli (@Elias_Michael_) October 30, 2015
8. And what will happen to your room at university when you’re not there.
Don't throw a flat party in uni and leave your bedroom unlocked 😊😊😊😊😊😊 pic.twitter.com/ghKFHJ6vmG
— grace (@graceecleverly) November 22, 2015