17 Images That Are 100% You Applying For Jobs After Uni
If only applying for jobs was easy.
1. When you have to internally psych yourself up each time you start a new application.
2. When you’re trying to avoid using cliché buzzwords in your CV introduction so that it stands out from others.
me applying for jobs pic.twitter.com/Lluko758Oj
— Fern Carpenter (@ASVPFern) July 14, 2016
3. When you’re attempting to make your irrelevant previous work experience sound relevant to the job.
Applying to jobs and submitting to writing contests/grants/fellowships got me like pic.twitter.com/4i8OheNDpb
— Liz OT (@mslizot) July 12, 2016
4. When you need your education history to sound more unique than it really is.
Me applying for jobs: pic.twitter.com/SYtEai5gIm
— Mavis Slade (@MavSlade) October 16, 2015
5. When you can’t think of any skills you have that would help you in the role.
me applying for a grad job after having done zero extracurricular activities at uni like pic.twitter.com/6lZe2DrIvz
— josephine joestar (@kriemhildsrache) May 28, 2016
6. When you wish you had more hobbies so that your life sounded more interesting.
Me applying to jobs pic.twitter.com/VCGmezssAl
— Mary Rose (@maryrose_x3) December 4, 2014
7. When you call out the reality of your situation in the hope they will admire your honesty.
applying for jobs has me feeling like Cory Matthews pic.twitter.com/xFxz5Lc1YF
— kaitlyn midgett (@kaitlynmidgett) January 12, 2016
8. Whenever this happens:
Been applying to jobs and this drives me crazy. 😩😩😩 pic.twitter.com/IY0ZgUcP1A
— J. ☄✨ (@jaynation315) March 14, 2016
9. When the questions on the application form turn unexpectedly deep.
Someone explain to me what does this have to do with the job I'm applying for? pic.twitter.com/bW9oqbb77M
— Nakupenda (@Live_Beautiful) June 14, 2016
10. When you try your luck because if you don’t ask you don’t get.
Applying for jobs all day today had me feeling like this 😂 pic.twitter.com/9uSaieyUy0
— josiewolter (@josie_wolter) March 29, 2016
11. When you need to seem eager for the role but also need to be yourself.
*applying for jobs*
App: What's your availability?
— Gordon Ramsay Bolton (@emmakotaa) March 27, 2016
12. When you’re asked a question you don’t want to answer.
— Justin Dorcas (@Sirstealthalot) January 27, 2015
13. When you realise you’ve messed up after you’ve submitted your application.
Me accidentally hitting submit on a job application form I only half completed. pic.twitter.com/7fUtsEfwvh
— Michael Howard (@michaelhoward84) July 17, 2016
14. When the session times out on a form just after you completed it and you lose everything you just filled in.
15. When you desperately want the job but you also want to keep shit real.
me applying to this job tomorrow pic.twitter.com/WlX1eQnAJx
— amanda (@wattsupamanda) May 17, 2016
16. When you’ve submitted an application for something you genuinely want more than anything and just need a response already.
Me waiting to hear back about that job I was interviewed for…. pic.twitter.com/b5DqoQUNva
— Molesy (@David_El_Fudsto) May 5, 2015
17. And when you feel like a shell of a person after applying for literally every job you can find and all that’s left to do is wait.
me after a long day of applying for jobs ill never hear back from pic.twitter.com/41Vkcf2Tgp
— vicky (@littlecawns) August 5, 2015