17 Reasons Why Easter Is The Worst University Holiday
It might be one of the longest university holidays, but that doesn’t stop it from being the worst.
1. You suddenly realise that you’re much further through the year than you’re prepared for.
how is it already almost easter christmas was like a week ago
— b (inactive) (@altruismharry) March 24, 2016
2. Like, you literally don’t understand how two whole semesters are already over.
3. Or how you can still be so far behind on everything.
4. And now you don’t even have an excuse not to catch up.
Everyone: "yay Easter long weekend"
Me: *internally crying* because I know this long weekend will be catching up on uni work and assignments
— Tegan△⃒⃘ ⚯͛ (@Tegan_leanne) March 24, 2016
5. Meaning the majority of your plans for enjoying a month off uni have been ruined.
Just realised I'm gonna have to spend the whole of Easter doing "work work work work work" if I wanna pass uni 😫😫😫😫
— SaintMarco (@Alexsammarco) March 23, 2016
6. You feel like you can’t appreciate the weather getting warmer.
7. Or at least you can’t appreciate it without feeling really guilty.
8. And you’re already anticipating hating yourself for leaving all your work to the last minute.
Why do I leave all my work to do at the last second and then stress out over it??? I'm dumb af.
— Katie (@KatieIsMajestic) February 8, 2016
9. It’s harder than ever not to consume copious amounts of chocolate while working.
10. And you can’t even enjoy it properly.
I don't want to revise physics I just want to watch Grey's Anatomy and eat chocolate.
— Hayley (@whathayleydid) February 5, 2013
11. On top of that, it’s not like you can exercise because of all the essays.
12. Everyone’s #spring Instagrams aren’t helping your motivation.
Just making you jealous of their freedom.
13. And hearing people talk about already arranging summer internships is freaking you out.
14. Because you are so not OK with how fast time is going.
15. And how much you still need to get your shit together.
16. Ultimately, you just find it incredibly unfair that it’s a holiday that isn’t really a holiday for you.
Drowning in uni work this Easter 😒😭
— Chloë (@chloemitchell_x) March 24, 2016