17 Signs You Can’t Be Trusted With Graduate Life Whatsoever
It was what you looked forward to the entire time you were at university, but some signs suggest you just can’t be trusted with being a graduate.
1. You immediately started to miss being a student.
For all that you couldn’t wait to be a capped and gowned graduate, the novelty wore off really, really fast.
2. And your attitude towards graduate life changed from 🎓🎉 to 🎓🔫.
I don't know bout y'all, but I don't like being a graduate sometimes.
— rachel wojcicki (@rachelwoj) April 24, 2016
3. You often feel like you can’t actually remember anything you learned at uni.
4. In fact, you sometimes feel dumber than ever.
5. Especially when you discovered that you don’t actually know how to be an adult.
Me trying to deal with real world problems now that I am a college graduate. pic.twitter.com/aazMzZQYuc
— Sara G (@sara_gor) June 9, 2014
6. Or what you’re doing. In life. In general.
7. To be honest, you’re not 100% sure why you did a degree any more.
8. And you only have defensive answers whenever someone points this out.
— Katie Kember (@katie_krisis) July 24, 2014
9. You react to the inevitability of paying off your student loan as if you had no idea.
What do you mean I have to pay back my student loan?
— Tom Wolfgang Ascott (@obscurestartist) November 16, 2012
10. And feel even less capable of dealing with life than you did when you were a student.
11. You would do anything to replicate your student days. Unless it involves effort.
12. Because as much as you miss you uni friends, keeping in touch with a lot of them is apparently a mission you’re not qualified for.
13. And even though you know doing a Master’s just for the sake of it probably isn’t a good idea, you keep considering it anyway.
maybe i should just do a master's to put life off for another year
— chloe bailey (@chloembailey) April 4, 2016
14. You’ve yet to master the art of an on point graduate CV and Cover Letter.
Sure, you’ve written countless essays and a dissertation but writing a letter is a step too far.
15. Or of making the most of your time and money.
16. And part of you would still happily live off pizza, pasta and pot noodles for every meal of every day.
17. To be honest, you almost feel more like a student these days than you did at university.
You just can’t be trusted as a graduate. Yet, anyway. 🙈