17 Things People Who Don’t Have Netflix Are Tired of Hearing
Believe it or not, some of us still don’t have Netflix. And there are some things we’re really sick of hearing about it.
1. The phrase ‘Netflix and chill’.
— NBC Bay Area (@nbcbayarea) November 5, 2015
2. Or any implications that it’s simply impossible for you chill without Netflix.
3. Questions about why you don’t have it yet??!!
I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have Netflix you're just missing out on life
— Pat (@PHemley08) November 4, 2015
4. And whether you’re going to get it soon.
5. Or if you had it but got rid of it.
6. Assumptions that you must hate watching things.
7. Surprised exclamations at the fact that you just like watching normal TV.
8. And disbelief that you still use actual DVDs.
Who still watches DVDs in 2015? Lmaooo
— Been had (@OGFlash) October 30, 2015
9. Concerned questions about what you do if you want to watch something in particular.
10. And whether it upsets you that you can’t watch the shows that are exclusive to Netflix.
11. Anything about Netflix binges.
I need help when it comes to binge watching Netflix shows
— danny (@dbassss) November 4, 2015
12. And excuses that things didn’t get done because it’s so hard to switch it off.
Can't stop watching Netflix…. Help 🆘
— Jarin (@jarinc3) November 4, 2015
13. Constant recommendations to just try it.
14. Followed by complaints that there’s never anything to watch on it.
I wanna chill and watch Netflix but there is literally NOTHING on Netflix that I want to watch
— Robyn Taylor (@phasesofrobyn) November 2, 2015
15. Irrational excitement that something has been added to Netflix.
FUck they ADDED THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE TO NETFLIX
— den (@colorfireproof) November 5, 2015
16. And equally irrational anger that something has been taken down.
WHY HAS NETFLIX TAKEN REVENGE DOWN WHEN I WAS HALF WAY THROUGH WATCHING IT, STUPID FUCKERS! @netflix
— Rachel Cornes (@rachelcornes96) October 30, 2015