18 Signs You’re Counting Down The Days Until September
Is summer over yet? 😅
1. The novelty of being back at home has well and truly worn off now.
Being at home for the summer just reminds me of why I moved for uni in the first place
— Shaq (@ShaqTweets) August 7, 2016
2. You’ve realised that living by your parents’ rules is just not working for you any more.
3. Even when you try to help out, you never seem to be helping in the right way.
When your mum asks you to do something and you can just feel her behind you about to tell you you're doing it wrong pic.twitter.com/UwUxiNnNcj
— Tara Connolly (@TaraJConnolly) July 21, 2016
4. You miss being able to do whatever you want, whenever you want.
5. And never needing to explain why you just want to do absolutely nothing.
6. You need sleeping in the day to be a thing again.
Can't wait to get back into the uni bubble where it's acceptable to have a nap whatever time of the day and for however long you want 😴😴
— Lucy Clarke (@LucyClarke01) August 5, 2016
7. And to not be judged for eating weird shit all the time.
I can't wait to go back to uni and live off cuppa soups and yoghurts 🎓
— Aisling (@aislinglynch96) August 10, 2016
8. You’re tired of people asking you questions you would never have to face in the comfort of your own student house.
When my sister comes in my room and asks me what the hell I'm doing with my life pic.twitter.com/wuTuZhQHFg
— Alejandra (@Alexhunt69) June 18, 2016
9. And you need to see your uni friends again.
It’s been way too long and the group chat just isn’t cutting it. 💔
Can't even explain how much I miss my uni friends like wtf
— Chloe (@Clo_mclaughlin) July 20, 2016
10. The free time you craved before summer started has turned out to be much less fun than you thought it would be.
Can't wait to start back at uni, too much time on my hands 😴
— Ellie Johnson (@EllieRoseJ) August 10, 2016
11. Especially if you got a summer job.
Can't wait to go back to uni just so I don't have to work anymore, I'm not ready for this grown up full time job shit
— Carina (@ohhitscarina_) December 23, 2015
12. You’re already way too excited about Freshers’ Week.
13. Because the nights out at home just aren’t the same.
Miss being at uni and spontaneous nights out 😭😭
— Kelsey Smith (@KelseySmith_xox) July 16, 2016
14. You’re actually looking forward to learning again.
Because you love it really. 🤓📚
I want uni summer is too boring I miss complaining about assignments
— hend (@Hend_A7med) July 31, 2016
15. And you’ve already started promising yourself how on top of things you’re going to be this year.
16. You’re even kind of looking forward to being back in your uni house.
It’s an absolute tip, but it’s your absolute tip.
I miss the loudness and tragicness of my uni house
— Cara (@cara_beasley) July 28, 2016
17. Where you can avoid responsibilities without anyone judging you for it.
18. And although summer’s been fun at times, you just really want it to end already.